25 Gifts for Under $25 for Your Favorite Horse Lover
* This post contains affiliate links. See my discloser page for more information.
- Cute and Comfortable T-Shirt. Works for any discipline.
2. I’d Rather Be Riding Charm Bracelet. Cute addition to any outfit!
3. Because every horse lover also loves unicorns. This unique fan pull adds fantasy to every bedroom.
4. Keep your favorite equestrian warm and comfortable with this pretty fleece throw.
5. For your English rider who can never have to many saddle pads.
6. Every equestrian needs a personalized tote to carry all their gear to the barn or to horse shows.
7. A little stress relief when you cant make it to the barn with a fun adult coloring book.
8. For equestrians with a sensitive side. This Willow Tree plaque features the quiet strength a horse can give a rider.
9. For early mornings or cold evenings at the barn when a little extra coffee is needed.
10. Is your favorite horse lover also a wine lover? These wine charms will keep everyone’s glasses separate at the next barn party.
11. This cute one is under $10! Horses Make Me Happy.
12. This comfy t-shirt is perfect for every barn dweller. “I Love You to the Barn and Back”.
13. Fun 3-D horse lamp for your favorite equestrians desk or bedroom.
14. Ok…. this one might be a smidge over $25 but its so cute! Everyone needs one of these to keep there jewelry in.
15. For the horse lovers that also love wine. This cute drinking stallion will look great displayed at parties or everyday in their kitchen or dinning room. Looking to fill it with wine? This Pinot Noir from One Hope helps rescue animals find new homes.
16. The perfect way to remind everyone that your favorite horse lover is also a unicorn lover. This Ipad case is so cute with its rainbow unicorn.
17. For your favorite equestrian bookworm. This collect of stories is sure to warm any heart.
18. This beautiful necklace is two gifts in one. It is a great statement piece but it is also an essential oil diffuser. Keeps your favorite horse lover stylish and calm.
19. For your horse loving kids, and kids at heart. Everyone will enjoy this fun book of games and puzzles.
20. Every horseman or horsewomen knows George Morris, and should read his story. Help your favorite equestrian learn from one of the greats. Unrelenting, by George H Morris.
21. Does your favorite horse lover like to make their own horse treats or even their own fly spray? How about a new DIY book?
22. Or maybe they would just prefer already made treats for their favorite horse. These are tasty enough for humans to eat as well.
23. Riders of any discipline will love these fun and comfortable boot socks.
24. For the horse lover in your life that also runs on coffee, or tea. This cute mug will keep their favorite beverage hot on cold days at the barn.
25. And of course MONEY! You can’t go wrong with a gift card or cash to spend at the barn.