Shopping for your favorite wine lover? Need some ideas? Follow this fun guide to find the perfect gift for your favorite wine lover; options for any budget.
*This post contains affiliate links. Please se my disclosure page for more details.
- A wine lover essential, and something they just can never have enough of… Wine glasses! But not just any wine glasses, how about a set they can’t break, that have funny sayings, and come with a great carrying bag.
2. Next… Something for wine lovers, male or female… A way to tell their friends its time to fill up their glass! Comfy, cozy, and informative socks. “If you can read this, bring me some wine”. Plus the bottoms will help them grip the floor after one to many glasses of their favorite wine.
3. Does your favorite wine lover drink wine to help them wind down? Why not help them even more by giving them a stress relieving adult coloring book? “You Had Me At Merlot”
4. Looking for a unique gift on a budget? Every wine lover will also love wine soap! Check out this fresh crisp Chardonnay by the Grapeseed Company.
5. I need this for my own house! This open door policy has always been in effect; its about time its written down
6. For the wine and jewelry lover on your list. This adorable “I Heart Wine” pendant will add a special touch to any outfit.
7. Ever bring wine to a party and the hostess doesn’t have a bottle opener? It’s a scary thought! Make sure your favorite wine lover is always prepared with this cork screw key chain.
8. Does your favorite wine lover have a bunch of empty wine bottles laying around their house? Help them turn them into fun house décor with these cute light up wine corks.
9. How about a little something for them to snack on while they sip their favorite wine? Wine flavored chocolates are sure to be a hit.
10. Wine of course! But not just any bottle. One Hope Wines are not only excellent, but each bottle purchased gives back to an amazing cause. So you can feel good about your purchase, and about drinking One Hope Wine. Drink for a cause.